Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Recumbent Snoopy Bird House


Here's the classic recumbent Snoopy on his dog house.  Having completed my first Snoopy bird house, this one went much smoother. I reduced the size of the door a little and did the bottom (3/4 inch pine) a little differently. By removing the two front screws, the bottom will hinge down for easy clean out. The rest of the project is all made of 1/2 inch plywood.  The ears were cut from one piece and then split so they are mirror images of each other.

Completed:  9-28-11.

3 comments:

droe said...

very nice D

Snoopy Fan said...

Do you have plans so I can build one for my girlfriends birthday? Her Bday is the 27th! She loves Snoopy and would flip out! I already bout all the matierials!

Soupy said...

Could you please send me the plans of the snoopy birdhouse? The one where he is sleeping on top. I would love to make one. I have everything snoopy.