Sunday, July 24, 2011

Suzie's Change Table

I am calling her Suzie for now. She will be our second grand daughter (seventh grand child) when she is born in November.  See June 21 post. I am in the process of building her a change table.   In the first picture I have finished the basic shape of the table.  In the second picture I have added the back and the drawer glides.  This was all completed on the first day I worked on it.  On the second day, I started the drawers.  I cut out all the pieces and assembled two, except for the drawer faces.  Those I have cut out and routed the edges.  I am ready to finish the third drawer and attach the faces.  Then I will be doing a mega sanding before staining a walnut finish and coating with poly.  In all I probably have a few more days to go.

No comments: